RSS

my new baby viewty

yesterday I dropped my dear communicator into pieces in the bus to vivo :'(
huhuhu..well actually it was in a 'critical' state for quite long time before, and finally 'she' cannot take it anymore and finally dead -_- not much I can do..bun"said it's so "parah"(read: superterrible)..well goodbye my commie,, may u rest in peace..thanks for these few years together :)

Tonight I've been googling around looking for quite affordable but still cute handphone..
(killing time since my bun"is in malacca now,, so i didn't go out for dinner and not much to do)
and luckily I've found this one cute hp from LG ;)

its features are super cool (for me :p)..it's a touch screen phone, 5MP camera (the best part is it has a front camera as well!xD really suitable for a camwhore like me), and it has a baby pink color skin ;)

Tomorrow I really need to take my ass off of the office at 6 sharp..need to go to singTel shop asap..he3 hopefully I still can get the pink color(crossed fingers) if not then no choice i have to take the black one -_-

I've booked it via internet, just need to grab it tomorrow..I really can't wait :D
viewty the cutie ;)



0 comments: