RSS

$$$$$$

I've been working for 10,5 months now..
I've done some little saving for my further study plan(I'm planning to take my Master degree after I work for 2years)..
and tonight I finally know the exact $$ that I need to catch my dream..
I need AUD$ 22,800 only for my 1 year course..and I guess with living expenses and so on I should at least have $30k on hand..and I was so surprized!-_- why is it so expensive to study..hiks

Now I need to think how to get that much at the and of next year..If I just continue my monthly saving like what I'm doing I think I won't be able to reach that amount..
And how can I earn more?
I am now working from 9 til 6..and it's not enuff..
what can I do after that time to earn more?should I work during weekends?
I don't dare to do investment during this period T_T huhuhu..then what can I do?I need more $$ to get my Master degree!!! T_T

It's (REALLY!) not easy to be an adult..really proud of my mom&dad,they never complained any of these when I took my degree..if mom and dad can,,I think I can pass this hard time as well :)
ok I think I need to stop complaining about what I have and for now, I think I can only pray,,work harder,, and save more!:)

I know God has a wonderful plan for me :)
I shouldn't be worried by this :) :)
I believe I can get my dream..I'll do my best and let God do the rest :)

2 comments:

Sugit said...

good luck ya kak,, hehe,, wish you luck and see you here :)

Erick said...

Wow! Hebat yah adikku satu ini hehehe mantap caaaa ayo sekolahhh hehe
anyway, follow gw jg ya tukeran link kite... heheheheeeeeeeee gw add link lo dl deh di gw :P

Http://www.yuwberry.co.cc/