RSS

Sex & The City

Yesterday I bought this for $29.90. With pink hard case :)



I don't know how many times I've watched this movie..
But still haven't feel bored with it..

i love to see how successful women can be..

I love how tough they are when they're faced with huge problems..

I love to see how friendship last for more than 20 years among 4 of them..

I love their sweet dresses, bags & shoes!

But I think what I love the most is, to see my dreams becoming so real in the movie..

I know I can be successful like Samantha, have a happy marriage like Charlotte, a strong & smart like Miranda, and great ability to write & inspire women like Carrie..

And I know I have great bestfriends like them who love me :)

I really can't wait its sequel next month..

xoxo,
SC

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: