RSS

many people said 21 is a very special age..
that's why if you go to hallmark or preciousthots u'll find a special deck only for
"Happy 21st Bday" cards..So is turning 21 is really a big deal?
FYI i'm officially 21 today..and what i can say is not my favorite bday..
my sweet17 is so much better..or my other birthday with my friends are so much much better..
but my 21st?oh u better don't  ask..


last nite i went to the muvi with a friend of mine,,he's on a business trip in singapore for a week..
we watched sex n the city, one muvi that reminds us how important friends are in our life :) (which make me feel even worst abt my bday actually)..
after muvi we went to starbucks chit chat this and that until 11.30 then i decided to go home,,wanna be home on my bday..
but then it was raining and as usual most of the cabs in singapore don't want to go my house area..
i was waiting in the rain and like almost 12 i finally gt a cab..
i was crying like a baby last night..my worst bday,,no family,,no friends,,just me and the taxi driver..
what make me feel even worst one man who is my closest friend of mine now,,jz message me happy bday and said he's going to sleep..
PERFECTO!


i called my sister afterwards, make me feel better she said she's about to call me :)
and she wake my mams,,paps,,and brother up..they r like trying to cheer me up back there :)
love love love you guys to the max!!
i reached my place around 12+, i wipe my tears and in a hurry go up want to sleep and pretend like it's not my bday..and I'll be fine (doesn't really work that way)
but then surprisingly..in front of my door there he is!:) :)
with a cake and one big paper bag (i know my gift is inside ;D he3)..
a man that i really want to see on my birthday :) thank you.. i think i smiled damn big last night when i saw him :D
he was wearing my favorite shirt of his..a t-shirt with a word SUPER on it :) :)
I think he's the only one i like about my 21st bday :) my best gift for my 21st.


As a result of not so perfect bday, i was so lazy to wake up this morning..
i want to sleep the whole day so that 11th june can fastly change to 12th..
but then i have one application to port today,,and I can't just skip it bcoz of my bday..
i'm 21 now,,must be more responsible right?must act like a mature..
it was raining this morning (don't know why last nite it was raining and this morning also,,sigh is it really my bday?!)
I was rushing and taraaaaaaaa,,i slipped..yes i fell down with my heels for a thousand times..
I stand up,,clean my dress and smile :)
I'm not dreaming and I'm 21!well now I must face the cruel world..i'm not a little girl anymore..
so no more time to cry..i think SUPERCHACA is about to change now :D


so here i am at the office with no one knows it's my bday..
it's just the same day as yesterday .. trying to get used to it .. and now i feel better :)
turning 21 is not a big deal for SUPERCHACA..hehehe..


Happy 21st bday Superchaca :) :)


Before I sleep last night I prayed and thank God for giving me another year :) and what I ask from HIM is..
i only wish i'm not alone and i'm surrounded by those who love me..i think that's all that i want for my birthday..
I want to love and to be loved :)


Special Thanks to:
Affin Alkindi - for the surpize,,the very nice hazelnut cake,,the hug,, and the gift :)


Mamah - thanks for the camera :) :) hehehe..


Ombay - yg hari ini umroh dan mau doain aku dari sana :)


Reza Irawan - thaks for the call last night :) even this year is without your 'happy bday mbing' song..he3..really appreciate u called :)


Chanti - my dearest rumet yg menelvonku di pagi hari :) me miss u berry much!


and those who send me bday texts and wishes:)


Thanks for the love :) you are my reasons to live..

0 comments: