RSS

11 Weeks :)

Today baby is 11 weeks..
And 2 days ago me & chalaya went to see a doctor..
The baby is already 4.1cm :)) we heard the heartbeat also..very fast :D my baby is healthy!!Yippiee..keep growing baby <3
Here's how comfortable my baby is inside :))


Mommy has been throwing up a lot lately..I still couldn't find way to treat it..I've tried to eat chocolate/bread/milo/pastry in the morning and none of it fits me & baby..But last night I read a book and the book said "Mom who vomits more during her 1st trimester has lesser chace for miscarriage" :) so that made me feel a lot better..

Ok 9 more days before my first long trip with baby!! :D can't wait!!

Note:
- Baby loves cheese :)
- Baby doesn't like Hawker centre smell
- I'm looking for cute pregnancy journal

Xoxo,
SC

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: