RSS

Someone new has become my top priority

Oh noo i thought i've posted this one..seems like mommy is so forgetful lately..

So this should be posted around 1 week ago..



Yep I am 9 weeks and 5 days pregnant today :) And from now on I've decided to keep on writing about my new precious experience..so that once my baby grow up I won't forget how it feels to have him / her inside my womb :))

I can say this 9 weeks have been pretty tough for me..keep on falling sick..even went to emergency room once few weeks back due to my bad bd asthma!!(please don't come back during this period,,my baby needs oxygen)
I've been vomitting a lot also..can't barely look at garlic..typing it even make me feel sick..I think my baby doesn't like it as I do :)

But on top of those tough times..I feel blessed! :) God has given me a wonderful blessings :) carrying someone's life inside me :) Chalaya (the proud dad) is also very supportive :)) he's so excited..he's looking for a stetoscope wanting to hear his baby :)) he showers me with lots of attention also..the love of a father :))

So God, I thank you for your blessings..please give my baby health and protect him/her inside :) Amen

Ok so short notes for keepsake today:
- my baby hates onion
- my baby loves arem-arem

xoxo,
SC

0 comments: