RSS

goodbye my almost lover..

i'm listening to this, "Near to you - A fine Frenzy"..and suddenly i'm feelin so mellow.. one feeling that i always try to hide from everyone..I always want to make people think that I'm super,,i'm always happy,,always cheerful,,but to be honest..lately I was trying so hard to PRETEND like i'm ok..

one man who means a lot for me,,i can say just DUMP me..he went to another place in the world which is so far far away..I know actually things never work between us,,bt i don't know like there is still this thing,,which makes me still hanging and hanging there which makes me stuck on him for almost 6months..

well couple of days ago he left..and yes,,as I predicted I only got ONE single message from him.. everyday i pretend as if I'm ok,,i don't need him to send me sms or whatever.. but then like a fool..every minute i keep checking my cellphone over n over again,, wishing that there will be one new message..lame lame lame and a waste of time!

now I think i should stop being a fool..I need to move on..

I know it won't be instant,,and i think i'll need to pretend like i'm ok for couple more days (or maybe couple of weeks)..but i have faith that i'll manage to heal all the pain soon :) :)

goodbye my almost lover..

p.s. for someone,,wherever you are,,i'm wishing u all the happiness in your life :)

2 comments:

Vics said...

duh chacha... emang kabur kemana dia? ga dirantai?

andi kusnadi said...

live is still going on natasya, ini koko andi lagi neh. udah yah relakan saja.