RSS

Planning my year-end holiday

it's almost august..which means,,we're getting closer to December :D
holiday is so coming sooooon!!:) :)
that's why the first thing I do when I reach home is google-ing,
and I've found one good news..that there will be this travel agent fair,,event held by NATAS..yuppiee..
definitely will go there with bunskie after he came back from his short trip to Phuket :D

Actually I think I've decided where I want to go,,it's just I need to go to that fair and find the cheapest package!!so that I can save and shop more!xD hahaha..

HongKong will be great I guess ;) since the price is still affordable and I think visiting The Happiest Place on Earth() would be a perfect place to take picture during Christmas season :) :)

I really can't wait til friday and go to the fair..I really can't stop grinning :D browsing through zuji.com,,travel.priceline.com.sg,,disney.com.hk and lots lots of pages..yeaay!xD (fyi I'm playing Jingle Bells song right now,,hahaha to spice up my holiday mood even more!:D)

Tonight will pray hope bunskie can get a job soon,,so that by December we can visit HK together with my family as well :) :) amen..


Anyone want to plan your holiday?better come to the fair,,here is the detail:

NATAS Holidays 2008

Date: 1 – 3 August 2008 (Fri – Sun)

Time: 1 Aug 2008 (Fri) : 12hrs – 9.30pm

2 – 3 Aug 2008 (Sat – Sun) : 10am – 9.30pm

Venue: Singapore Expo

Admission Fee: S$3.00 (inclusive of GST)

Children below 12yrs – Free

Website: www.natastravelfair.travel

0 comments: