RSS

i love cannie :)

since (finally) I got CaNNIE(my dearest camera from daddy) it's like a big no no for me to waste my weekend doing nothing at home..I want to go out and the most important thing is: CAMWHORING!xD hehehe..

Yesterday I went to this Beatnic Picnic party,,event held by Zouk,,which I think wasn't so happening tho..
But again,,thanks to cannie,,any place can be fun if I bring her along..hehehe..I took some(yes yes not so much this time) pictures there :)
actually i'm blogging coz currently i'm uploading it on my facebook ;p

only 30 mins enjoying Beatnic Picnic and we went to Clarke Quay afterwards..this time me n my team went for drinks at Forbidden City..I was dancing whole night and as a result i didn't go to city today,,just went to Harbour Front to take my bus ticket..yeaaay i'm going to SUNWAY in the next 2 weeks :) :)

Oyaa,,tomorrow I'm going to IKEA with my church friends,,sure will take lots of pictures tomorrow :D can't wait!

MY DEAREST CaNNIE







0 comments: