RSS

Being single for a week (Day 2)

This morning I learnt that everyone have their own passion..there are those in my office who loves programming n hates business related thingy..and there are some totally the opposite,,damn good in business IT related stuff but hates programming..

Well, I'm kind of in the middle =.= should figure out what my passion is!22 yrs old without passion!so not good!

Anyway, this Day 2 without Mr Right was extremely fast..lots of meeting in the office n just realised today is the last day of Bonus Lab submission..haihz..But thanks God, I'm now in the bus on the way home n surprisingly managed to submit all the bonus labs :) :)

Again,,missing Mr Right badly!
(He's in Jambi til tomorrow n will stay in Jakarta for another few days)

====Today's Good News====
I got my 1st semester result from NTU :)
Got A- for prof Foo's subject
And B+ for prof Shaheen's subject.
Thanks God for his everytime blessings on me :)
=======================


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: