RSS

Welcoming 2010

Bought these supercute cosmetics for myself :)


After tightening my belt n controlling my spending habit in 2009..I feel like I deserve something nice to reward myself :) really happy to see my savings account..let's save more this 2010! :D

This new year's eve I didn't spend it with Mr Right, but it's still fun though :) Watched the fireworks with friends while talking on the phone with Mr Right..it might be my last new year's eve as a single..he3 :) :) Mrs Right? :p

Anywaaay,,it was a long night..really tired,,I think I need to stop blogging now n start writing my 2010 resolution :)

Before that,,just a quick recap on how blessed my life is this whole year :)

Great Holiday (Bali & Bintan)
Great Fiancée
Great Semester 1 result
Great Friends
Great Job
And many other great things..

My God is Great! :) Thanks God for all Your blessings..

May 2010 become a better year for all of us :)

xoxo

SC

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: