RSS

Being single for a week (Day 1)

It's not that Mr Right left me or what, he's just having his holiday in Jakarta..

I was scared at first, keep on nagging him before he left ha3..
Like everyday I said "How cruel you are, leaving me alone here on NYE" ha3..I feel so bad now :p

Never been away from him more than 2 days since we r together..and some more,, it's NYE! So it's still reasonable right?if a girlfriend want to spend the count down moment with his loved ones :p

Well, I've passed my 1st monday without him..and it's not easy!!T_T

I rushed to PS to collect my iPhone after work n the stupid guy from M1 PS said "no more 16GB iPhone 3GS islandwide"! Was very angry loh, coz I was promised by them that I can get mine there..called Mr Right whether I should get the 32GB! But the price is like double!I wanted to get it from M1 bcoz I can get promotion rate n only need to pay $73!
Sigh..I wish Mr Right was there..I was very pissed!

Luckyly I'm a super girl, I never give up ha4..Called M1 CS n scolded them like auntie"..in the end they said this time they confirmed they've reserved me the phone bt I need to go to Westmall..sien!it was like almost 8 n the shop closed at 9..

When I reach there the Queue is damn long..T_T n I was alone! Didn't bring my iTouch some more..well when I get mine it's worthed lor :D I smiled like damn big at the counter..and another thing is: Merrill Lynch staff get a 20% disc of monthly bill..ha3 lucky I ask!

Well let's see what happen on day 2..

I miss Mr Right badly!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: